1. PERSONAL IDENTIFICATION INFORMATION
a. The Company may collect your personal information while you access the Site. While opening an account with us we may collect your contact information including name, address, phone, email, payment card number details, ID details, etc.; information regarding your transactions and trading; bank account; and information pertaining to your IP address and the device or computer used by you for the purpose.
b. Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
2. NON-PERSONAL IDENTIFICATION INFORMATION
a. We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. The non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Sites, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
3. WEB BROWSER COOKIES
4. HOW WE USE COLLECTED INFORMATION
The Company may collect and use Users’ personal information for the following purposes:
- To process payments. We may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service;b. To run a promotion, contest, survey or other Site feature;
- To send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them;
- To send periodic emails;
- To resolve Disputes in relation to the Transaction;
- To prevent and identify suspicious /other illegal transactions in order to mitigate risks relating to money laundering and other illegal activities, detect and prevent against the actual or potential occurrence of identity theft, fraud, money laundering, abuse of Services and other illegal acts;
- We may use the email address to send User information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
5. HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
a. We adopt reasonable and appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
b. Sensitive and private data exchange between the Site and its Users happens over an SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures.
6. SPECIAL CASES
a. We take the protection of your personal information very seriously and recognize the need to keep your personal information registered with the Site secure. Save as expressly provided herein, your personal information will not be passed on by Us or by Our agents for use by third parties in any form whatsoever unless We have obtained your consent or are legally required to do so or except for the following purposes. It is Our policy not to use or share the personal information about Browsers or Members in ways unrelated to those described in this Policy without also providing you an opportunity to opt out or otherwise prohibit such unrelated uses. However, We may disclose personal information about Browsers or Members (including all information and documentation provided to us concerning a Member), or information regarding your use of the services or Site and the App(s) accessible through Our services, for any reason if, in Our sole discretion, We believe that it is reasonable to do so, including but not limited to: To satisfy or comply with any laws, Act, regulations, or governmental, or legal requests for such information. To conduct our customer identification and anti-money laundering reviews and compliance (e.g., by providing personal information about Members to third-party identity verification services). To make reports concerning suspicious activity, potential money laundering, terrorism financing, abuse of services or other potentially unlawful activity to law enforcement agencies, regulatory agencies and other governmental agencies in any jurisdiction where we deem it appropriate in our sole discretion. To disclose information that is necessary to identify, contact, or bring legal action against someone who may be violating our Terms & Conditions or other User policies. To operate Our Site and Services properly. To protect Ourselves, Our Members, and the general public, We specifically reserve the right to disclose any and all information to law enforcement in the event that a crime is committed, is suspected, or if We are compelled to do so by lawful criminal, civil, or administrative process, discovery requests, subpoenas, court orders, writs, or reasonable request of authorities or persons with the reasonable power to obtain such process. It is further within Our sole discretion to cooperate with and disclose information to law enforcement, private party litigants and governmental agencies, about Our Users to the extent required by applicable law. If We have reason to believe that a Member is not the owner of a credit card or other account, even if the credit card or account use is authorized, We may provide information about you to the credit card and/or account holder and/or appropriate authorities. In cases of dispute in a peer-to-peer transaction or whenever We deem it to be necessary, we can share your relevant information with the counterparty/ peer involved in the transaction, law enforcement agencies, regulatory agencies, and other governmental agencies in any jurisdiction where we deem it appropriate in our sole discretion.
7. SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
a. We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
9. YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS
a. By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy and terms of service. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site and the App following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
10. CONTACTING US